MLP: Dating SiM MLP: Dating SiM

This was a well designed game. Good job

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

This work of art captured my soul for a brief moment. I fell in this animation immediately sink into my chest and instantaneously become my best friend. Now I look back and am overpowered by euphoria. I thank you.

Dzz left Nut Dzz left Nut

OH MY GOD THIS GAME SUCKED AND I'M SO ANGRY THAT IT SUCKED MY BUTT HURTS AAGHGRHARHGARHAHGHARHRAHGRAHGRA jk. Good game, I liked it!

NIGNUGZ responds:

lmao thx

Build-A-Bama Build-A-Bama

This game. You. I.. I have no words. 5 stars.

Galaxy Squad Alpha Galaxy Squad Alpha

Great soundtrack, decent animation, could use some more content, I.E upgraded firepower, different ship types, but overall,nicely done.

Teh Run and Jump Game Teh Run and Jump Game

In case you were confused about getting past the fire boss on level 16-3, you have to dodge his flames and crouch under him while utilizing the triple jump upgrade to make him burn his shields from behind you. then jump on his head and summon the ground pound ability, took me a few tries but I got it down. I did buy the game guide and it was useful. Also this game had a great soundtrack. It was like GOD'S HOLY Q-TIP. I felt like I had ecstasy in my ears and the stunning visuals in this game were years beyond most popular game companies.

You sir, have earned the honorary Black Police man award.

Hexagon Hexagon

definitely love the concept and the music. Music was a huge part of this game.

Hamrunner 1--the Intro v1 Hamrunner 1--the Intro v1

I definitley feel the mood of the game.

homerunner ramrod - 3000 homerunner ramrod - 3000

I'm yet to see a more GLORIOUS mix of amazing RPG combat systems, amazing character development, and the best storyline ever. I was having trouble on stage 4-2 where the dragon king captures King Hakcu, It shows his weakpoint is his forehead but you can't use magic against him, help?

MadVTaco responds:

The dragon carries an anti-magic shield. You can destroy it by trading the leaves of Zarthon for the phoenix staff. If you buy the strategy guide, it will make this game much easier.

Ice Age Moto Ice Age Moto

I like the game, it has some nice upbeat music, it also features everyone's favorite nut addict. Driving a motorized vehicle. well done.