MasonicJesuitZionist.exe MasonicJesuitZionist.exe

This piece of art briefly touches on a rising issue in modern society, should we allow the mass production of telekinetic devices? Despite the slightly sarcastic attitude of the video, it's deeper than a novel by Nicholas Sparks.

C-G-B responds:

I am Nicholas Sparks

BIlbo's Visit BIlbo's Visit

That was a great animation, I like the art style and the voice acting. keep it up!

Wafflecupz responds:

Wow thank you!
so glad you liked it :)

Adventure time (the show) Adventure time (the show)

I really like your style of animating, the voice overs were great as well. Maybe a little background music could add to the deliverence of the animation. 9/10!

Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

While it has some half-assed drawing and displays very little skill in animating, it also shows very little story-line and it's lacking sounds. I give this all of my zeros.

Bananamandango Bananamandango

I felt immersed in a universe in which I met a unique cast of characters. It was like ordering pizza and having it arrive instantaneously. This was an overall exhilarating experience from which all viewers have profited from. I also felt a brief sense of irony but was then overcome by the joyous chorus of angels which was the soundtrack. You, sir, have done a service to humanity by displaying this ionic artwork, there is no doubt in my mind that you will go down in history for telling this tale. Thank you.

Subway Thoughts - Old Man Subway Thoughts - Old Man

Do you have ADD? Anyway, this had great title music and ending music, fantastic animation, well drawn art, and it was very funny. Well done!

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Great animation, not a very original concept. Sorry about MadVtaco, someone got into his account and we're trying to figure out what happened.

The Puddle of Death The Puddle of Death

I thought he was going to slip or something :O needs better animation and art. everything else was great.

Sunset Riders - Episode 1 Sunset Riders - Episode 1

"Fuck you" that part made me laugh. I didn't expect it to end like that. Good soundtrack and all, decent animation. well done

djDurgyDurg responds:

yea the ending may have been a little rushed, but yes the soundtrack to the original game is great. thanks!

ChickenOnaChicken ChickenOnaChicken

Thanks for the timer. Now I know how much of my life I'm wasting. You should make a Legend of Zelda parody with "Cuccos on sticks". Good animation and good soundtrack